Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog Not Dead


It's been almost two months since our first semi-improvised session and by now the game should be almost finished. But due to work sucking up all my creative energy, it isn't. To be honest, it hardly moved since that time. I don't feel great about this situation, especially since some of you guys have spent actual money to send me bricks, but there isn't much I can do about it.

I know you're not interested in excuses, so I'll wrap it up. There will be an early beta game for the donors to playtest. My most realistic estimate is some time during the holidays. Do not expect anything fancy, but I should have a quick and dirty set of rules for you to play with.

So see you there, and make sure your kids get the Lego they want from Santa. You'll need them!

3 comments:

  1. [FR] Un article dans Le Monde sur le thème des briques
    http://www.lemonde.fr/m/article/2011/12/16/la-guerre-des-briques-est-declaree_1618881_1575563.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. [EN] Larry Page fan de Lego présente une main robotique en Lego
    https://plus.google.com/106189723444098348646/posts/S3uLJDsxNDo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive stuff. Thanks for the link, Cyril!

    ReplyDelete