Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Lego RPG for you and me

Here we are.

I swore years ago I wouldn't design another game. I barely have time to play, let alone spend night after night compiling playtest feedback. But this strange Lego fever has taken hold of my brain and I can't stop thinking about it.

So here we are. The notes are all over the txt files, the ideas keep popping in the middle of work, and I'm saving on my daily coffee dose to buy minifigs. There is no way out. Brickworlds will be born sooner or later.

But for this to ever happen, I need your help.

Read the brick crowdfounding page. In the next couple of days, I'll tell you more about my vision for Brickworlds.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes ... oh and YES Eric... this is awesome and I wish you all the best.

    Lego and RPG combined... what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "T'es barge, mais tu le sais, hein!"

    All the best,

    Welf, live from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, guys! I shall try to do good work on this one. I haven't been so excited about a project in years =)

    ReplyDelete