Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let's get this party on the road

Not a lot of time to post this weekend with the being away visiting friends and researching serious things. On the bright side, I met the first Brickworlds donor and got back with nine (9!) minifigs, including the world famous Beatnick Poet.

I also managed to jot down some notes while everybody else was busy watching the Irish rugby team slaughter the Italians. More questions than answers at this stage, but they'll help me with the unavoidable design choices ahead.

More soon. I have a pretty hectic week ahead of me, but I'm sure I'll be able to post some of the articles that are already drafted in my head. In the meantime, feel free to drop a comment and tell me about what you're looking for in a Lego roleplaying game.

2 comments:

  1. QA: "dark knights hoping from world to world" should be "dark knights hopPing from world to world"

    ReplyDelete